The Douglas Park SCC and the Regina Pats have teamed up
for a school fundraiser and school spirit event this winter. Tickets purchased through our group event are cheaper than individually-purchased tickets, and DPS families get to sit together in the same section for even more fun.
Tickets can be purchased for two games: November 15, 2017 and January 7, 2018.
The cost of each ticket is $14. Buy your tickets today!
How to purchase tickets:
- Visit www.reginapats.com/douglaspark
- Click “Find Tickets” beside the game information.
- You will have a pop-up window that requests a promo code: Enter douglaspark
- Select the number of seats you wish to purchase from the drop down box.
- Click “Find Seats” on the lower right hand side.
- You will get your allocated seats for the game. Click “Add to Cart.”
- You will have a pop-up window requesting login credentials for the Regina Pats Account Manager site.
- If you have an account already, insert the login information.
- If you do NOT have an account, select “Create Account.”
- Once you’ve logged in to your account, select “Add to Acct” as the delivery method.
- Click checkout
- Complete payment information
- Click “Home.”
- You will now have tickets in your account to manage.
- Find the appropriate game date and click “manage this event.”
- Your purchase seats will appear – you now have 4 options:
- Print at Home – you can print your tickets on a home printer on full size paper.
- Transfer tickets – you can email tickets to family members and other guests
- Sell tickets – you can resell unused seats
- Exchange seats – you can transfer tickets for a future game
- If you would like to avoid printing the tickets – and have them on your mobile device, (similar to a flight boarding pass), log into AccountManager (www.reginapats.com/accountmanager) on your mobile device and “Add to Mobile,” tickets can be added to your Apple Wallet or accessed directly from AccountManager Mobile.