Hey Lion Community - Save the Date!
Yes, it's true. We lost a reading challenge to @WilfredHunt. Our staff had crazy hair and rocked Hunt school colours today. Congrats Hunt staff and students. Huge shout out to both school SCCs for making Read-A-Thon happen. Reading matters!
- Today we honour and support the Humboldt Broncos and all impacted by the tragedy over the weekend. Please ask your teacher for help if you are feeling sad or want to talk about what has happened.
- Any basketball players who haven't returned their jerseys are asked to wash them and hand them in to Ms. Geiss this week.
- It's Mindfulness Monday. Let's take a few moments for mindfulness strategies.
- Staff will wear Hunt colours and wacky hair tomorrow to celebrate with Hunt in their Read-a-Thon challenge win.
- Please see Ms.
We send love to the families, friends, colleagues, first responders, leaders, and all those feeling the loss and injuries of the #HumboldtBroncos . We stand with you. On Monday, we invite our staff and students to wear green to show support.
We are learning UP! All students have been challenged to set a SMART UP goal to accomplish by May 1. Smart goals are:
- relevant (school related)
- and timely (May 1)
Some of our Kindergarten goals are pictured here.
If we reach our School Up Goal, everyone will be rewarded with a treat, decided upon by students. We are challenging staff and parents to set goals too.
Happy Learning Everyone!