The DOUGLAS PARK SCHOOL SCC presents the Arts & Culture Talent Show
Wednesday April 12, 2017 @ 6:30pm
- The Arts & Culture Talent Show is an opportunity for us all to celebrate the Arts and the many Cultures represented at Douglas Park School.
- ALL students and staff are welcome to perform! Admission is free.
- Performances might include dancing (cultural, contemporary, etc.), playing an instrument, reading your own poetry or short story, performing a short skit, or another talent. Students and staff can also display works of art they’ve created.
- Students/staff are welcome to perform individually or in groups. Performances will take place on the gym stage, and all must be family appropriate. No inappropriate language isallowed (e.g., in accompanying music).
- Please keep performances to a maximum of 10 minutes.
- All performers will be entered to win a DOOR PRIZE!! Door prizes will be drawn at the Talent Show.
- Make sure to include your email address: the SCC will need to follow up with performers about the details of the event. Email addresses will not be used for any other purpose.
The works of art must have been created by the student/staff member. Please include the name of the artist and title of the work when submitting. Artwork must be delivered to the school by April 10th to be included. Remember to take your artwork home at the end of the Talent Show.
REQUEST FOR BAKING & DOOR PRIZES
The SCC would appreciate your help with donations of door prizes and baking the evening of the
event. For door prizes, please contact the SCC at email@example.com. Thank you!!
Sign up sheets will be coming home this week with youngest and only children